Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day 1

Dear Readers,

This begins the day I finally succumbed to the crazy world of weblogs, or as you wacky internet kids call them, blogs.
I'm a writer that bounces between Eugene, Ore. and Seattle, Wash. This website will serve as an outlet for some of my writing that currently doesn't have a place to be printed; mostly thoughts on theology and this wacky world we live in.
Please feel free to respond to anything you see here. I welcome discussions and debates. I want to hear what you think about my comments printed here, and hopefully it will spawn an ongoing discussion.
If you're so moved, you can find some of my writing at the following websites:

Nada Mucho An online music magazine based in Seattle.
Gullible Info A fantastic website that tirelessly researches fascinating information and brings five 100% true facts to you everyday!
The Daily Emerald The University of Oregon student newspaper, for which I occasionally do freelance work.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sincerely yours,
Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home