Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Great Pumpkin Day!

I don't know where y'alls will be tonight, but me, I'm going to be sitting in a pumpkin patch waiting for Who Know Who to show up. (Not to be confused with You Know Who)

So while all you suckers will be running about collecting tootsie pops and marshmallow filled pumpkins, I'll be awaiting the great gifts in store for all good boys and girls. Hope it doesn't rain. In the meany time, enjoy some pumpkiny goodness:



But make sure you toss your pumpkins out soon, our else:



Happy All Hallow's Eve my peeps!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Carl said...

Did you see him, or maybe Jack the Pumpkin King?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

You know your blog still says you live in Oregon? It amuses me.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Aaron Burkhalter said...

Carl,

My delay in response was due to being unable to climb out of the bountiful gifts I received from one Pumpkin King. Why, did you not see him?

Courtney,

maybe I still DO live in Oregon... or I'm just lazy. Potato, Po-TAH-to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home