Monday, March 15, 2010

Waffler

Yeah, screw this. Sorry for those of you who were following this (Hey, mom. Hey, Carl...) but it ain't workin'.

Using Tumbler, I was posting near daily. I forced myself back here for continuity and forwarded my musings to Tumbler, but just logging in and writing and all the little clicks that go into this has brought blogging to a halt. With Tumbler, I can instant blog with a click of my browser and get stuff up in a hurry.

I'm gonna be over at discordharmony.tumbler.com from nows on. If I'm able to, I'll try to export my posts here over to there so it's all nice, neat and combined.

It's just remarkable how quickly I stopped blogging daily when it took a little more effort to do so. Fairwell, Blogger. You've been good to me.

7 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Carl said...

Yeah, I'm spending time on Tumblr, too. At least I know where you are.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Carl said...

FYI, http://carlsetzer.tumblr.com

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is so much potential for fun with this situation. My dad was like Air Max Cheap for years. He stood in the Walmart electronics aisle, blocking the little electric eye that would beep whenever someone entered or exited it, completely unable to hear it going BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... finally, one of the salesmen asked him to move.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger InstaMarkt said...

I like you blog :1 * * * * *

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger InstaMarkt said...

I like you blog :)

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Teknologi Informasi Selular said...

blogging its good thing, every body like that and you also can make money too. noce post

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous ark item id said...

...his stand-up comedy is *exactly* like this. I'm sorry if I come across sounding like an asshole, but how can you claim to like this clip and then claim to dislike the rest of what he does? Is your opinion of the guy so biased that you really can't see that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home