Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm taking things in a bit of a different direction...

Well, after some thought, I've decided to take this blog here in a bit of a different direction. I found that coming up with posts debating religious issues was too much of a strain on my head, which is currently filled with classwork and internships. It was asking to much of my humble brain to then come home and debate theology and such. So I've opened my blog up to a wider range of material, such as politics, media and music. It might stray even further than that.

Although this is a change in content, we offer the same guarantee of quality and awesomeness (editor's note: on the advice of our lawyers we would like to note that we have never before offered quality and awesomeness, and do not support this guarantee in the future)

As you've seen in the last couple weeks I've definately strayed from the original plan, so I thought I'd make it official. Thanks for reading! And thanks for your comments!

Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home