Thursday, February 07, 2008

Year of the Rat!

Happy year of the rat everyone!

Discovering that the Chinese New Year cycles in February was very important to me. I once believed I was born in the year of the rooster. BUT NO! Thanks to the technicalities of the Chinese Calendar, I'm proud to be born under the year of the MONKEY!

Be thankful you're here in the U.S., because across the Pacific it's going to be an entire year of rat-based advertising and merchandise. I bet Ratatouille is going crazy over there right now.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Aaron. This is Amy, Megan's old college roommate. I wanted to see if I could get your address. Got something to send you guys. :)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Aaron Burkhalter said...

Hey hey there! And happy year of the rat!

I'll send an e-mail your way with our address on it, since I'm not too keen on posting my home address up here.

Hope all is going well for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home