Thursday, January 19, 2006

Snazzy new feature!

We pride ourselves in forward thinking technology here at Discord/Harmony Inc. By forward thinking technology, apparantly I mean hijacking html code from rival... erm... FRIENDLY websites. In all seriousness, thanks to Matt from You Ain't No Picasso for allowing me to use the code from his website to create our brand new feature titled... BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUM! Listening to!!!!

I'll keep a regular cycle of albums that are frequenting my CD player and, as expected, my radio slot. You'll notice my current CD's bear a striking resemblance to a good chunk of my top 10 list from 2005. Hopefully I will actually update this periodically and not just let it sit there for six months before I realize that it was doomed to stagnation.

On only a mildly related note, don't forget to tune in to KWVA tomorrow afternoon at 4 p.m. for One Band / One Hour! We'll be playing Iron & Wine for the hour, and as you might have guessed, that In The Reins album there under the Listening to feature will make a cameo or two. And of course, I sacrifice sleep every Friday morning at 4 a.m. to be your own musical alarm clock. If you're an early bird, or a really, really late bird, stop on by and give us a listen! Click on the KWVA link on the sidebar to listen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home