Thursday, December 18, 2008

Worst. News. EVER!

I'm not talking about the poor state of our economy. Or the two feet of snow that dropped on Mount Vernon last night. I am of course speaking of the recently exposed news about Jodie Sweetin (a.k.a. Stephanie Tanner of Full House) who has recently fallen back into her past addictions.

Whether it's the alcohol she claims or the methamphetamine her husband (soon to be ex?) claims, I'm hurt. Just six months ago I was happily curled up at home reading my copy of people with the headline "Jodie Sweetin: From Meth Addict To Mom."

What's the headline now Jodie? "Jodie Sweetin: From Meth Addict To Mom To Meth Addict Again"???

What would Danny Tanner say? What would Uncle Jesse say? And what, I ask you, WHAT would Mr. Bear say to this?

This really tops that time you drove Joey's red convertible into the kitchen.

There's really only one thing I can say to the grief I'm feeling with this sad state of affairs:

How rude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home