Friday, November 18, 2005

AVAST YE SCALLYWAG SPAMMERS!

Take up your sword and stand stout footed ye landlubber spammers! For I bear a new weapon, the mighty sword of WORD VERIFICATION! I see ye shaking in ye spammy boots ye pathetic urchins! Prepare for the sharp cold taste of my spam blocking STEEL!

OkayI'mdone...

I've grown tired of the comments that say "Hey I like your site, check out my cool site about cats!" and then links you to some horrible website that with which I want no association. So I have taken steps to make sure this happens no more! Now when you post comments there will be an image of some letters that computers allegedly can't read. You just have to copy down those letters to post. This'll keep computers from posting on the comments page, as amusing as they sometimes can be. Welcome to a new free world without spam!

7 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I like your site, check out my cool site about cats!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Aaron Burkhalter said...

Charlie, I'm generally a benevolent spiritual man, and much against the condemning of peoples in general, but for you I have learned via my bright red phone that connects me straight to God (and Santa) that there is a very special place in hell just for you...

I guess I should have expected this response... touche... the match is yours Charlie, but I'll be back! NEXT TIME GADGET! NEXT TIIIIIIIME!

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, I'll roast in hell, but as long as you checked out my cool site about cats, I'll be a happy afterdead soul.

p.s. tell Santa I said hi.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Aaron Burkhalter said...

Yr a winner chuck...

Santa says you're on the good list, and will bring many a small feline to your Christmas sock this year...

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! What about MY cool site about cats? Huh? Way to leave me out! Burn in hell Charlie! With your cat site that's different than mine.

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on to you Chuck... or should I say Hannah... or most likely CHRIS!

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you're going to be THAT way about it, check out the coolest most awesomest G-F-Y site about cats ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home