Friday, March 24, 2006

Vacated update

I'm all vacationy. I had hoped to run a few posts during this time and catch up with a few things I've been wanting to write, but now all of that has escapted my brain. I can't even remember what it is I wanted to write about. Once I'm back in Eugene I'm sure the creative juices will flow once more and my memory will kick in.

In the meantime, my brain is completely fried from a very busy, if not very fruitful, winter quarter. I look to the next quarter with equal parts fear, excitement and anticipation. It's a very special combo that leaves my chest in a fluttery sort of fashion on a regular basis. In the coming quarter I will find out how I will spend my summer internship, I will take my final two classes in my post graduate education at the University of Oregon (cuz I plan on taking more post graduate classes again in my future life) and I will conduct a final project to prove my reporting abilities. And those are just the educational goals. I also plan on upping the amount of arts writing I do for such publications as The Daily Emerald, Punk Planet Magazine and NadaMucho.com.

So it's with that in mind that I present the first article I've written in months that you dear readers can actually read. Everything I've been working on lately has been for either educational purposes, or for my internship at a paper that does not post online. So here it is! My review of the Frausdots! Although you must excuse my horrible mistake putting down Mississippi John Hurt when I meant to write Mississippi Fred McDowell. Oh well. It has been corrected in the comments below the article.

Hop on by Nada Mucho's place and read!.

And don't forget to ask them about their famous peach cobbler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home