Saturday, July 08, 2006

Just checking in...

...because I'm tired of seeing myself on the top of the page! Push that green and yellow punk down!

I've got nothing to offer here just yet, but I wanted to post something to let y'alls know that I've not abandoned my blog (unlike SOME people).

I've got this whole list of things I want to do here and the only reason they're not posted now is because I've been working on them, so fun times to come.

I'm hoping also to post the last KWVA show, though it wasn't the great go out with a bang show I had hoped.

Also, I'll have a few things up on my other blog other blog. Having two seems odd, and rather inconvenient, but I'm hoping it'll seem clear where I'm going with this one soon and it'll make sense why I'm keeping them separate.

Anyway, talk to y'alls soon! And I've got some time now so I'll actually be trolling around peoples blogs again... woot!

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey -- p.s. your link to your "other blog" is to aaronburkHATER.blogspot... Which may be a comment on how you feel about the blog, but is otherwise a useless link for those of us who aren't haters. :) And who can't be bothered to put the L in ourselves. 'Cause we're very very busy and have to rush on to big things. Or 'cause we're very very lazy and have to nap.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Aaron Burkhalter said...

Um, clearly you are the hater hear... Jon Luthater...

I'll fix it I'll fix it... keep yr pants on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home